Come work for us!
- Professional growth – ability to try different positions, learn different skill sets, and/or work at different clients nationwide
- Flexibility – the majority of our positions are remote or hybrid
- Benefits – medical, dental, retirement, and life insurance offered
- Networking – expand your professional network at industry leading utilities
- Training – on the job training to begin and grow your career or share your experience with others
We offer the following comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Medical, Prescription, Vision, and Dental Insurance through Capital Blue Cross
- Employee Assistance Program offers online or telephone support of day-to-day issues, work/life balance, and well being
- Flexible Spending and Healthcare Savings Account for pre-tax reimbursement of medical and dependent care expenses
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) Retirement Plan options
- Employer-paid and voluntary employee-paid life insurance available
- Please review our open positions above and apply online.
- If we see a potential match, we will contact you to do an initial screening with us.
- The next part of the process depends entirely on the company to which we submit you. Some companies require additional interviews (remote and/or on-site), while others do not.
- If selected we will send you an offer, conditional on passing the pre-employment screening.
- You will start the pre-employment screening, which consists of a background check and drug screening. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks.
- Upon successful screening results, you will be contacted for company-based training and logistics details (badge photos, instructions for the first day, equipment shipping).
- The first day on the job may be remote or on-site.
We work with independent contractors as well. Please reach out to us to learn more!
“I cannot thank you enough for the help you gave me in starting my career.”
“Thank you for offering me the position at MWResource. From my first day just 5 months ago, I have felt welcome and valued and felt my future was here.”
“I greatly appreciate your help in providing me with this opportunity.”
“I’ve been working at MWResource for a few years now and have had the opportunity to work on different projects for various clients. I’m able to learn and apply best practices from across our industry and take what I learn with me to new projects/clients. The variety keeps my work interesting.”
“I have worked as a contractor for MWResource on different assignments for over 7 years. You couldn’t ask for a better business owner. Over the years the business has grown, adding staff as well as great benefits. His team supports him and all their contractors and stays on top of issues as they occur. I can honestly say that when I’m working for other agencies, I always wish I was working for MWResource instead because of the support.”
“Thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided and [I] will never forget the kindness of all employees who helped me throughout.”
“[We have] worked with MWResource for several years. During this time, they provided experienced support resources that assisted us in completing enhancements to our Energy Management System.”
“We cutover one of three regions today successfully, thanks for helping us get this far!”